cribz

Okay, so I realize I've been terribly remiss in actually sharing anything about my life here in England so today we're going to start off with the place that I live: the Hertford Graduate Housing Centre which is zillions of miles from my actual college, St. Catherine's. They put some of the visiting students here because they ran out of room over at Catz. I definitely enjoy having a room (and bathroom) of one's own, but I also feel like I miss out on a lot of stuff back at the college.


Welcome to my crib!


My desk and my pitiful wall. Send me stuff to put on it and maybe you'll get a...

POSTCARD!
My fave.

Beloved towel warmer.


And a real wardrobe! (sadly, sans lions, witches, or Mr. Tumnus too keep my company)


My favorite aspect of living here is that we're right by the River Isis, so I have a wonderful view outside my window:

Looking into the city.

Christ Church Meadows.

And the dock where the "asshole swans", as I call them, congregate at night and squawk, squeal, and do all sorts of unmentionables.


Anyway, my brain is too frazzled to actually write anything of interest. Thanks, Jess and Elizabeth for the mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment