moi, je joue

Hi readers,

Sorry I´ve been off the grid for the past two weeks. Haven´t been checking my email/Facebook either. Still traveling, but nearing the end of it. In the grand tradition of one of my favorite lo-fi but oh-so educational games, "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?", I´m leaving some clues as to where I am currently:

1. The flag is red and white.
2. Made famous by a certain composer born here in the 18th c.
3. Also the setting of a much beloved musical which features clothes made with drapes - my dad´s favorite film.
4. They love their wiener schnitzel.

That should make things easy enough. Also, check this out: http://nymag.com/daily/food/2009/04/cupcakes.html

3 comments:

Anonymous | April 15, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Austria!!!
I only figured it out from clue 3. You may not know, but I'm not really cultured when it comes to flags, food and Mozart.

Oh but I do know:
Come on and rock me Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus

Leah | April 15, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Austria!!!
I only figured it out from clue 3. You may not know, but I'm not really cultured when it comes to flags, food and Mozart.

Oh but I do know:
Come on and rock me Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, Amadeus
Amadeus Amadeus, oh oh oh Amadeus

annieo | April 20, 2009 at 10:54 AM

COME BACK!

Post a Comment