STAT

So I'm resuscitating this blog from its longstanding illness. Admittedly, it was a little pointless as a blog documenting my time abroad, which partly resulted from the fact that I was there and much preferred experiencing Oxford than recounting them. Now that I'm back perhaps I'll write about some of my exploits, but I think this space will primarily serve as a thoroughly random, visually-oriented journal.

1) I was driving to class this morning and Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey's 90s pop hit "One Sweet Day" came on air (don't ask me what radio station I was listening to). I well remember this song and its music video from my MTV-saturated youth, but never realized that it was about someone's death - WHJAT? Anyway, I'm having this played at my funeral (and if you look at the youtube video w/ lyrics, the author posted something akin to "stop writing RIP comments" apparently due to the onrush inspired by MJ's recent death). Until then, I will hope that there comes a karaoke night soon when I can bust this out.


2) Absolutely obsessed with the idea of grey flannel bedding like the kind that T Magazine editor Stefano Tonchi has in his own bedroom.
SO GOOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment